Thursday 3 March 2011

in short, near monopoly on an essential market!? Buffett Says Pricing Power More Important Than Good Management - Bloomberg

Buffett Says Pricing Power More Important Than Good Management - Bloomberg

Wow, I think I am getting to love Warren

another reason why I should not give up and work on GamBond®, thats exactly what we are aiming for, near monopoly but provide essential services that market need/desperate for..

Really hope that I can meet Mr. Buffet when he is still around!! how do I get to him? I don't want to travel to Nebraska... without his invitation! ;-)

I would also like to add that we need to focus more on the 'long finance' ... and focus more on sustainable cash flow, rather than spot value of the stock price. Sadly the hype of the tech stocks is such that it focuses more on trends, flip value and trade sale value.. therefore, sadly only benefit on the few that played key part of those transactions..

we should maybe celebrate the good old boring businesses that churn out products and services and earn a decent margin.. whatever happened to those conglomerates??

I guess when likes of Samsung and Mitsubishi start breaking up and get bought by likes of KKR, we will know the end of nigh.


No comments: