Tuesday 2 June 2009

My comments re: New Twitter Research: Men Follow Men and Nobody Tweets - Conversation Starter - HarvardBusiness.org

New Twitter Research: Men Follow Men and Nobody Tweets - Conversation Starter - HarvardBusiness.org

Indeed very interesting study.

However, I trust that the system will 'evolve'. yes, one comment from non-twitterer was that 'he was not 'vain''

at present it might be a broadcast system, but there might be other cases that promote/enable more 1-2-1 communication, like how I use it, my feed is private and only people I know/interested in or met can see/interact with me.

sadly my usage data is not available to you.


therefore, I trust the system will evolve and when it address 'privacy' and private group aspects, it will be much more ubiquitous and powerful tool!

@GarethWong


No comments: